An Accomplished Middleton, Wisconsin Divorce and Family Law Attorney Serves Madison-Area Clients
Representing families throughout Dane, Iowa and Sauk counties for 15 years and giving them the personal attention they deserve
Thank you for visiting my web site. My name is Michael Higgins and at my firm, Higgins Law Office, I have been privileged for 15 years to represent individuals and families in Middleton, in the greater Madison area and the surrounding counties who are coping with divorce and family law issues such as spousal maintenance, child support, and child custody and physical placement. When you come to me for help, I make sure you receive the personal attention you deserve. Divorce is stressful, but with my assistance, we will bring your case to the best possible conclusion at the least possible cost.
Bringing a practical approach to your family law case
When you come to the Higgins Law Office for assistance with your case, you will always receive the benefit of :
- Compassionate counsel – At my firm, I understand how frustrating it can be to go through a divorce or deal with another family law issue. I've been there myself. That’s why I pay attention to what you are saying. I listen.
- Straightforward advice – I give upfront and honest advice to all of my clients. I tell you what you need to hear, not necessarily what you want to hear. It's only then can we lay out an effective strategy to achieve success.
- Effective communication – I take pride in being able to communicate clearly with all my clients no matter their education level or social background. I keep you timely updated on the progress of your case and explain the law and your options clearly.
- Affordable rates – You will find that because I own my own firm, my fees are very reasonable.
A focus on family law and divorce issues
I offer thorough and meticulous legal representation for clients involved in the following types of cases:
- Family law – I offer representation for a range of family law issues including restraining orders, child custody and placement, child support and paternity cases.
- Divorce – Through negotiation or litigation, I guide you through the complex Wisconsin divorce process so you can move on to the next phase of your life.
- Do-it-yourself divorce – I provide counsel for clients going through a do-it-yourself divorce. I make sure your paperwork is filed properly, your assets are valued properly and that no mistakes were made before your divorce is finalized.
Contact an experienced Middleton divorce and family law attorney today for effective representation
If you are in need of experienced legal counsel for a family law or divorce issue in the Middleton area or surrounding counties, call the Higgins Law Office today at 608-218-3749 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. I represent clients in Madison and throughout Dane, Iowa and Sauk counties. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.